Coastal Tile & Marble, Inc. and Vespa Stone LLC are respected members of the local unions who provide highly trained and professional tile, marble and stone installers for the jobs we do work on. With over 100 skilled installers in the field each day, we are pleased to say that many have been with us for 25+ years and all take pride in the work they do for our valued clients.
We strive to maintain collaborative relationships with local unions and professional organizations at all levels so that we may effectively service the clients we do business with.
We are active members of:
- Better Business Bureau
- Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers Local #1 NY
- Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers Local #7
- Tile Setters Union of NY and NJ
- Tile Finishers Union of NY and NJ
- Marble Finishers Union of NY and NJ
- Marble Carvers, Cutters & Setters Union of NY and NJ
- Building Trades Association
- Greater New York & New Jersey Tile Contractors Association, Inc.
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 456
- International Union of Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers Local 1 CT
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local 137
- Stone Derrickmen Riggers Local 197
- Tile Contractors Association of Connecticut
- Tile Council of North America
The prevention of accidents and protection of employees, property of the public and the environment are very important to us in the performance of our work. We make every reasonable effort to provide a safe and healthful place of employment and to control recognizable hazards of a construction project. We adhere to a comprehensive code of safe work practices and expect the same of all of our employees. All employees are OSHA 10 certified. Our foreman are OSHA 30 certified; many are OSHA 62 certified.
We are Certified & Approved by:
- Connecticut DAS Prequalification program
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- New York City School Construction Authority
- VENDEX, New York City Vendor Information Exchange